Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello

Hello...for those of you that know me...you know how passionate I am about the lymphatic system and how I believe it holds the keys to deep...miraculous and integrated healing in the body. I love doing lymph massage. I give all of my new clients a standard lymph lecture...which is simply an introduction in lay man's terms to what I believe is this most powerful system in the body.

I started this blog so I could explore my beliefs and hypothesis about things I am learning without always having scientific "proof." On my website (http//www.essentialstillpint.com) I aim to have articles that are accepted by the medical community...but acceptance is only a small part of the story and can and often does limit the vast healing that is readily available. In Western medicine there is an addiction to understanding everything first before it can be valid. Often I find that for many scholars...the fact that something works does not have much weight if the mind can not be sated. This blog will have some purely factual entries but will include a healthy helping of raw editorial. I encourage you to join in the conversation.

Even though most of what I will share has sound scientific reasoning....I will make sure to identify when I am asserting something in which I do not possess the western standard of scientific proof.

I love talking about lymph and am excited to explore it in a dynamic forum with you!

Until Next Time,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment